Backstage Pass KL by Peatix: #HomegrownMY
- 645pm: Registration and light dinner is catered.
- 730pm: Presentation by:
- Daniel Cerventus Lim, organiser of TEDxKL
- Fikri Fadzil, organiser of The Wknd
- Ching Yee, organiser of The Cooler Lumpur Festival
- Teoh Wee Kiat, organiser of Smartly Seasoned
- Curry Khoo, organiser of BarCamp Penang and DevFest + Gdays Georgetown
- 830pm: Q&A
The Co. Kuala Lumpur is community oriented coworking spaces, and their beautiful space in Bangsar was just launched on 17 August.
Photobook Malaysia believes great experiences are worth preserving. Photobook Malaysia's lineup of premium handmade photo books that lets you cherish your best memories within gorgeous coffee-table books.
The Geeky Caterers are brought to you by the good folks from myburgerlab
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $30.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia
- More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event description was updated. Diff#115029 2015-09-09 02:14:15
6:45 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
Organiser (Early Bird) SOLD OUT RM15.00 Organiser (Standard) SOLD OUT RM22.00 Vendor SOLD OUT RM30.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar Malaysia
If you are coming from Jalan Bangsar, turn left just after the Bangsar LRT onto Lengkok Abdullah. Go straight at the intersection past a Tamil school. The venue is directly after the tall condo on the RIGHT hand side and opposite a Hindu temple
Peatix Malaysia605 Followers